HEALTH & FITNESS admin October 20, 2017 1 0 0 0 0
Humans have four blood type categories, each blood type tells a story of an individual’s ancestry, what foods are best, and even what exercises render the best results for mind, body, and soul.
There are four principle types: A which is for Agrarian, B for Bavarian, O for Original hunter, and AB is the most modern blood type and has the best immune system. Still there exists another 400 subcategories for blood types, these all determine an individual’s health profile, it is also important to note that these aspects will refine ones directional compass. Therefore the following is mostly an outline to help you get started in understanding your health in relation to your blood type.
Foods that benefit your blood type:
- Blood type A: Vegetarian based diet with fish, chicken, and yogurt. Avoid legumes, spicy foods, dehydration, and coffee.
- Blood type B: Dairy, mutton, fish, vegetables, tea and grains suit this blood type best. Avoid alcohol, preservatives, and excessive noise.
- Blood type O: Meat, fish, vegetables, and fasting. Avoid dairy, processed foods, and over-eating.
- Blood type AB: This is considered the modern blood type, therefore they can digest anything efficiently. Its is recommend to eat organic, fresh live foods, as eating fried (etc) foods take away from your energy.
Blood type and personality:
- Blood type A: compassionate, organized, efficient, leaders
- Blood type B: meditative, flexible, friendly, action oriented
- Blood type O: practical, assertive, attentive, empathetic
- Blood type AB: rational, calm, strong, forward thinking
Blood type and stress:
- Blood type A: Highly susceptible to high cortisol and takes longer to recover from stress. Drinking water helps to calm down.
- Blood type B: Mostly calm, but reaches the limit and has an extreme swing to high levels of cortisol. Breathing helps to return to harmony.
- Blood type O: Susceptible to an outburst of anger, because of their primordial ancestry. Visualizing something peaceful helps to restore peace.
- Blood type AB: Handles stress very well, can become frustrated at the worst. Activity like walking helps release built-up tension.
Blood type and fat:
- Blood type A: Will accumulate fat from meats and sugars.
- Blood type B: Is ill affected by fried foods and breads.
- Blood type O: Gains fat from eating irregularly.
- Blood type AB: Gains fat from inactivity.
Blood type and Mate:
- RH Factor is the second most important blood group system, after ABO consist of 50 defined blood-group antigens, of which D, C, c, E, e are the five most important. A.K.A. RH Factor, RH Positive, RH Negative which refers to the D antigen only.
- RH positive has the D antigen and RH negative does not have the D antigen.
In pregnancy, the RH factor can cause complications such as:
- Hemolytic Disease- breakdown of red blood cells
- Erythroblastosis Fetalis- producing immature red blood cells, in the fetus
This occurs when the fetus or the fathers’ blood type is incompatible with that of the mothers (i.e.. typically the mother being RH-negative and the father RH-positive).
The mother is to receive an injection called RhoGAm or Rho (D) which is a sterile solution (made from human blood plasma) at 28 weeks of gestation and within 72 hours after birth to avoid the development of antibodies from the mother towards the fetus (an allergic reaction could be possible). The injection works like a vaccine, it contains RH-positive blood, the mothers’ body then detects these antibodies and reacts as though the immune system had already taken action against the “foreign” Rh-positive red blood cells. Therefore distracting the mothers’ immune system from attacking the fetus.
Blood types and transfusions:
Blood type compatibilities
- AB is the universal blood type receiver, but can only donate to AB.
- A can receive blood type from A or O, and can donate to A or AB.
- B can receive blood type from B or O, and can donate to B or AB.
- O can only receive from blood type O, and is the universal blood type donor.
- Individuals with type O RH D negative blood type are often called universal donors, and those with type AB RH D positive are called universal recipients.
- AB can only receive plasma from AB, and is the universal plasma donor to any blood group.
- A can receive from A and AB, but can only donate to A and O.
- B can receive from B and AB, but can only donate to B and O.
- O is the universal plasma receiver, but can only donate plasma to O.
- Type O plasma containing both anti-A and anti-B antibodies can only be given to O recipients. Conversely, AB plasma can be given to patients of any ABO blood group, due to not containing any anti-A or anti-B antibodies.
Please visit NutritionActivist.com to learn more about your blood type and enhance your health with this technique.