Many women nowadays are trying to find different ways to rejuvenate their skin and maintain their youthful look longer.
Even though there is no miracle fountain of youth, there certainly are remedies that can make your skin elastic. Expensive cosmetic treatments and products don’t always provide the desired results which is why we have prepared a recipe for you which you can prepare at home.
This Japanese beauty mask uses natural ingredients which contain beneficial elements for the skin. The main ingredient in this mask is rice. Rice can rejuvenate the skin because of the following properties:
– It tones the skin and also contains inositol, an ingredient that promotes blood flow to the skin thus slow down aging and improve the overall skin health.
– It is rich in vitamin B which has beneficial properties for the health of the skin, hair and nails. This vitamin protects the skin from damage due to environmental factors and it also softens and strengthens it.
– Rice also hydrates the skin very well making it rejuvenated and firmer.
– It has an anti-wrinkle effect because of the inositol it contains which can stimulate the blood flow as we previously mentioned thus counteract wrinkles.
– Rice is also an excellent exfoliator which gently removes the dead skin cells allowing the face to rejuvenate gradually.
– It eliminates imperfections due to acne by purging, toning and reducing the appearance of acne.
REJUVENATING “JAPANESE” FACE MASK
The Japanese rejuvenating mask is loaded with vitamins and rejuvenating properties and it works best if used at least twice a week. You can also add it to your usual cream in order to improve its benefits.
– 3 tablespoons organic brown rice. You can find this in the market or natural food stores, make sure above all that it is organic, ie free from pesticides or chemicals, so you will get all the natural properties of rice. – 1/2 spoons of distilled water. – 2 tablespoons of ripe avocado.
– 1/2 teaspoon of honey.